intro

Hello! Enjoy a little foray in to the life & times of Lego Lucy

Sunday 19 December 2010

Songs for Sunday *Christmas Special!*

Well It's nearly Christmas so I thought I would do like a Christmas edition of Songs for Sunday.  You know where I pick songs and say OI listen to this, cos I'm Lego...?!

So I am going to put it out there that these are my favourite Christmas songs...ever! Obviously as well as these there are also the absolute classics that everyone knows and loves BuT I think these particular toooons have got something a little special.  Hope you like...

This song is SO awesome, here is the h'actual song... But I also happened upon a live version with awesome & beautiful string parts...Check them out;




Next one...well the Video's...a bit weird...But I really like the song, Greg Lake - I Believe in Father Christmas.


Bloody Hell WHY NOT! A bit of East 17 to round off my Christmas edition of 'Songs for Sunday'...HA, a classic song, technically not all that Christmassy but still on the Xmas Compilation CD that we listen to every [EVERY] Christmas.

Without a doubt the scariest video I have ever seen in my Lego Life. Is it serious, is it a joke, I don't know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment