intro

Hello! Enjoy a little foray in to the life & times of Lego Lucy

Sunday 17 October 2010

Songs For Sunday #1

For some reason on Sunday music always sounds slightly more epic than any other day...Know what I mean?
Maybe not, but maybe...
Maybe it's after a much needed lie-in, maybe because you can have a cheeky G&T in the afternoon, maybe because the weather always seems to be lovely and sunny on a Sunday, maybe that's why they call it Sun - Day :)
Nevertheless songs sound so good on a Sunday...Listen to these tracks, get them in your Lego Ears..

A bit in love with this band at the moment...Listen to the album on which this song appears, on some good headphones!

Broken Social Scene - Fire Eye'd Boy


Next is Sheffield's very own Artery.  The band originate from a very fruitful period in the Seventies where loads of cool stuff happened in Sheffield's alternative music scene, I believe, I wasn't there...I was but a twinkle in my Lego parent's eyes, anyway... check out this track 'InTo the Garden' it's cracking.


And finally this one, I rediscovered it yesterday, lovely track by Hot Chip.


Happy Sunday!
Lego-Love
LL x

No comments:

Post a Comment