intro

Hello! Enjoy a little foray in to the life & times of Lego Lucy

Sunday 24 October 2010

Songs For Sunday #2

Whilst packing up my (Lego) stuff to take with me to Belgium  this morning I have blasted out some serious tunes...which I should like to share here on my blog, although of course I understand how vastly different everyone's tastes in music always are...But, maybe just maybe, we happen to like the same sounds, in which case you are going to love the 3 tracks I have put on the blog today

Here are my songs for Sunday  #2!

I hope you have a chance to listen and even maybe...Enjoy...

:) LL

Brigitte Bardot - Je danse donc je suis

Phoenix - 1901


Bit of a French theme occurring actually with those 2 choices...
Anyway.
Last very beautiful one...

Foals - 2 Trees 
- From their new album Total Life Forever




Awesome. Music.

1 comment: